Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How disgusting. I can't believe people can get away with saying things like this, then again I'd rather they be able to say this and me speak out against them then having my freedom of speech limited. It seems like the people in the media are very much against Obama's new budget and tax cuts. Maybe that's because they are all making more then the $250,000 a year tax bracket. Since I make over an order of magnitude less then that, and 95% of Americans make less then $250,000 a year, I think that this is a wonderful idea, tax us all according to our means. Don't let these rich men convince you that you are not going to receive a tax break, because I bet you will, most Americans are in that 95%, in fact only 5%, or about 17 million people (assuming 350 million Americans), aren't going to see that tax break, and guess who that includes...

No comments: