Saturday, December 19, 2009

And more from Calli



By the time I finally got to the hotel, 4 days after I landed, My luggage caught up to me. United stated that they were going to send me via e-mail a $150 cupon, but it has yet to arrive... United is seeming to be about as good as Delta. I take that back Delta had worse customer service, but United seems to have out sourced their call center to India and they kept asking me to speak louder so that I was shouting into the phone. They also did not seem to be able to spell, even as I was spelling words out using devices such as D as in dog, and they also did not understand the whole date line, "your bag will be leaving Sydney this afternoon as 3:30 pm and arrived this morning at 10:05 am"... Any way, it finally got to me, after a long wait, but everything was in there and nothing was broken.

No comments: