Friday, April 4, 2008

Spiders


So the photo is not that of the spiders I saw while I was walking to a potential new apartment, but here is a link to the spiders that I think I saw. They were very VERY LARGE, Hanging from trees, sign posts, anything that was above my head, and not a very pleasant sight for me. The photo is another photo from the campus. I had thought about trying to take a photo of the spider, but my fear overcame my curiosity and my pull to take photos of everything I see. I figure if I get this place, I am never walking that path again,  I might bike so that I can go faster then the spiders, but then I might not see their webs and I do not want to come into contact with them, no matter how non toxic or shy they might be.  

The photo is a statue on the campus which I walk by every day (well almost every day) to go from the bus stop to the Physics building. I now have to go and forget about the spiders! 

No comments: