Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just a few more from NY


This was from the Subway I have to say, I love public transport and wish that more places in the US had it widely available.


Once again the planetarium. It was just the coolest place, even if we didn't get to see Neil degrasse Tyson. There were four of us there, three physicist and me a space physicist with a degree in astro physics and planetary sciences, he is one of the biggest rock stars we know and we were giggling all the way to the planetarium dreaming about meeting him and did we know anyone who might know him so that we could ask him to lunch without it being too weird. We might need to get a life. 

A random empty street in NY. I realise that NY Was much quieter than normal, but it was the quietest city that I had ever seen. It was very odd. 

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Great blog and good tips for NYC! Keep up the good work.. :)