Thursday, September 1, 2011

Time for a new computer?

So my computer screen is starting to go. About 1/5 of the screen is showing weird pixilation, but only when there are images or fonts in this region. You can sort of make out most of what is written or what is there, but not all of it. So the big question, with a 3.5 year old computer do I go and get it fixed, if it can be fixed, or do I just buy a new computer. This computer and I have a lot of history together and have traveled about half of the world, (okay maybe only by distance and not by countries visited) together, but it might be time to part ways. I definitely can't work on photos with this screen... And a new computer with better resolution would be quiet nice, but they are very expensive... I'll go to the mac store this afternoon and see what can be done.

In the mean time here are just a few places that I've gone with the mac... oh the memories.






No comments: