Monday, September 5, 2011

New computer...

I just got my new and improved, computer. I went with the macbook air and I have to say that for the last hour or so of playing with it, I love it. The battery life isn't as good as they stated, but I have also been running quiet a few things on it. When I first started it up I transferred my old computer to this one, and although it meant that I wasn't able to play with it for about 4 hours or so, it was so worth it. Almost everything worked straight off the bat. Papers and my Microsoft Office are the only things that didn't transfer successfully... well papers transferred, but not with the registration for it, but that should hopefully be fixed soon enough. Anyway, in the not so distant future I should have some photos from the whale watching trip that we took while I had to wait for the new computer, at least I got some good pics!

No comments: