Monday, October 3, 2011

Egg on face.

Today I feel like I have a whole cartoon of eggs on my face. I went up to Durham to give a talk at UNH only to discover that some how I had gotten the wrong date, they had me scheduled for Wed.... At least I was early, but two days early? That's maybe pushing it. I had wanted to do a "dry run" of finding my way around up here and see the area, but not like this. It is a very nice town, and a cute university. It looks like they've taken it straight out of a picture book on what universities are suppose to look like. The town itself seems quite small and filled with university students. It very much reminds me of Northfield MN with St. Olaf and Carlton, except with out the smell from the cream of wheat factory. Anyway, not much I can do now except hope that no one minds too much.


 Trip try 1...





It was a rainy day in Boston and I figured that I shouldn't have gotten out of bed, maybe next time I'll listen to my inner voice. 

No comments: